Hello from Houston area

Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome welcome welcome

Why 2028? If i may ask
Thats a long long time away
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to the posting side! Have fun planning and let us know if you have any questions...
 
Welcome, @Txbay ! Glad you have found us. Ask questions and you will get all the support you need.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,737
Members
169,137
Latest member
Willirani
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top