Hello From Hawaii

Welcome to AH Maui Kolohe Boy! Hope you'll share some tales and pics with us. Where are you heading next?
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH sir!
 
Aloha!
 
Mahalo, welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!

I just recently listened to a Joe Rogan podcast about hunting axis deer in Lanai. Sounds like Hawaii is an underappreciated hunting destination!
 
Maui Kolohe Boy, welcome to the AH forum! I’d really enjoy seeing some pictures and reading a report on any of your hunts when you get the time!
Best
 
Welcome sir.
 
Welcome aboard. Dittos on the pics and reports.
 
Welcome look forward to hearing about your adventures in Hawaii.
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to the family Maui Kolohe Boy!
 
Howdy & Aloha
 
Welcome to AH
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,303
Messages
1,572,192
Members
169,505
Latest member
CharliL771
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top