hello from great britain

Welcome to AH, are you a hunter yourself?
 
and also interested in how much the sport has changed over the years I have some of his guns and the difference to what hunters like your self use now is amazing !
 
Welcome!!!

Would love to see pictures of some of the guns.
 
We would love to see!!!
 
thank you .. have you ever read his book ? I found it fascinating the way he describes the life style .
 
Welcome to AH michael brough! Nice to have you with us, and I hope you will share some information with us as well.
 
Welcome to AH.

Look forward to your sharing some of the history with us.
 
will organise uploading some have huge collection of all sorts of things james brought home and thing he ad made out of ivory etc

welcome to AH , enjoy the site
would truly enjoy seeing pictures of your uncles firearms , adventures and the nik naks he picked up along the way .
I havnt read his book either , but all of a sudden im interested
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome from a fellow brit....he shot over 1600 ele bulls!!!!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
hi welcome aboard :D Beers: as has been asked would be great to see some photos of his rifles and other artifacts. a list of the rifles with cal and type and make would be good as a starter to wet the appetites for the photos :) . i have read his book , but a while ago...might have to dig it out again ps where in the uk do you live?
 
Thanks every one for the friendly welcomes, nice to hear some of you have read his book and enjoyed it and others going to give it a try .( although I know I am biast it is a very good read).I am busy going through all his trophies and possesions at present but will gladly keep you informed off special finds etc sorting through the hundreds of photos we have most of which have never been seen before ( shall add some asap). its quiet over whelming the amount of items he actually brought home in the few journeys he made back over the years . this could take some time !!!! must admit I am captivated by the life he led on the spore. and I wonder what jim and his fellow hunters of that era would make of the sport as it is today with all the rules and regulations you now have to follow!? I look forward to hearing verdicts on his book from some of you and hearing your now a day hunting stories.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,240
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top