hello from great britain

hi welcome aboard :D Beers: as has been asked would be great to see some photos of his rifles and other artifacts. a list of the rifles with cal and type and make would be good as a starter to wet the appetites for the photos :) . i have read his book , but a while ago...might have to dig it out again ps where in the uk do you live?
shropshire

hi welcome aboard :D Beers: as has been asked would be great to see some photos of his rifles and other artifacts. a list of the rifles with cal and type and make would be good as a starter to wet the appetites for the photos :) . i have read his book , but a while ago...might have to dig it out again ps where in the uk do you live?
will do some still hidden away a lot to dig through lol

from Shropshire spike .

ok only know one lot from there . i was thinking if you had been nearer london/south coast might have been able to pay a visit when i was on my way through, and see these rifles first hand . :)

Welcome sir, look forward to some interesting things you will bring us.

james sutherland.jpg

up top right , click on your name
then avatar
then open and customise
it worked for me

hope this helps
im a lot of a computard.so it usualyy takes me awhile to get anything like that done

Welcome to a great community Michael Brough! I for one am looking forward to hearing about your Great Uncles' ivory adventures.

R.

Welcome to the forums sir!

Welcome to AH michael brough!

Welcome to AH, Michael !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KristineGr

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg