Hello from Duncannon!

Welcome to the site! Lots of great members here with experience to share. What part of SA are you interested in? Species?
 
I pass by your town when driving on 11 and 15 to my hunting camp in lycoming county. Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome Sir. I used to have a man on my companies Board of Directors who was a very experienced Safari Hunter from Shamokin nearby to you. Been thru your home turf a few times.
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Living the dream in Duncannon, PA. Time to go to SA now. Owned a 375 H&H Rem Safari 700 and a wildcat 411KDF on a 700 magnum action for years now waiting for the day to use them :cool:
Welcome! I remember Duncannon fondly, I stayed at the Doyle Hotel while hiking the Appalachian Trail years back.

You will find an absolute wealth of knowledge and experience on this forum, I have not made it to Africa to hunt 4-legged creatures yet, but I will be much more prepared when I do because of what I have gleaned from these pages. If you get there before me I look forward to reading your hunting reports!
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with the rest of us!
 
Good day! Welcome from SA!
Johan
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome! Spent a good few days fishing the river near Duncannon and even more driving through up to State College
 
Welcome to AH robertbrown!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,460
Members
169,360
Latest member
ManuelHood
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top