Hello from Denmark!

Welcome to AH!
 
Hello Nygaard / Christian,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a few spare minutes, have a look at our web site and videos.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog / Paul.
 
:S Welcome:
 
In addition to all the hunting rifles and experiences I have posted about, I also have a life long interest in target shooting out to 1000 yards, with both receiver sights and scopes. Here is my favorite across the course/ long range rifle, a Model 70 Winchester .308 with a Hart barrel and McMillan stock with adjustable comb and buttplate.
Model 70's 007 (2).jpg


I've only been in Denmark once, but was once in school with a group which included Norwegians, Swedes and Danes, and I was left with a very favorable opinion of Scandinavians.

Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome aboard Christian. You have several nice rifles. What are you thinking about hunting in Nambia, what rifle are you planning to use? Do you have any time frame in mind? How about some pictures of your 7 X 65R when you get it?
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,612
Members
169,382
Latest member
MarilynMac
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top