Hello from Canada

kitsch

AH member
Joined
Jul 11, 2024
Messages
23
Reaction score
39
Location
Canada
Hello from Canada (currently). I'm primarily a bird hunter now, however I have very much enjoyed hunting big game in the past. The last time I hunted Africa was in SA and PW Botha was in office. I've been starting to feel its time to go back on a hunt. I have kept my 375 hh in case I started to feel this way. I'd like to see the animals, walk in Southern Africa, again. I look forward to following along in others' adventures and learning from everyone as I contemplate a small outing of my own. Best regards,
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome this is a great place to follow along on others adventures
 
Good day! Welcome from South Africa! It's been a while since you were here!! May you use your 375 hh soon!
Best regards
Johan
 
Greetings kitsch,

Khomas Highland Hunting & Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare minute, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH kitsch! Nice to have you join us on the posting side.
 
I'm a devoted bird hunter as well. Geese here till they leave then back "home" to Montana for pheasants and deer. I'm usually there six weeks every fall. I have made four safaris to RSA since 2019. If I can help you make it back, don't hesitate to ask.
20221106_164038.jpg
20220826_110127.jpg
20230813_173608.jpg
 
Welcome to the family! Enjoy the forum.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome fellow Cannuck. Lots of real world info on this, the best Safari site there is.

Mark
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH and there’s not time like the present to experience another sunrise or sunset in the African bush
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,302
Messages
1,572,148
Members
169,497
Latest member
FerdinandL
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top