Hello from canada

Welcome Trevor

Please read some of the report attahed to my signature, and if you have any questions please feel free to send me a p.m or and email.
Good lucknwith the planning phase
My best
Gerrit

Hallo Trevor, we are a hunting outfitter based in Namibia. Please send us an email to info@leopardlegend.com and we will send you some information that you request as well as some information on where we are and our prices etc.
Looking forward to that email !!

Lwyk and Julene Jansen van Vuuren

Hello,
My name is Trevor and come from northern ontario in Canada. Glad to be on board as there is a ton of information here about hunting and firearms. Originally found this site a few years ago looking for double rifle info, but I'm pretty sure I will be planning a safari for 2020 so looking for some good review and planning tips.

Welcome to the forum sir,

Which parts of Canada are you from? We have some family and good friends up there.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time my friend!

All my best,

Jacques

Welcome to AH!

Welcome and enjoy the planning!

Welcome you will find no shortage of information here
Just remember it is addictive lol 7th trip in preplanning now.

Welcome to AH, Trevor!

Hello from the heart of Cameroon where my West African season s in full swing.
Please feel free to visit my website for some details. www.spearsafaris.com
Kind regards
Ernest

Welcome and enjoy. We look forward to your posts. (Hint).

Welcome Trevor. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

Welcome to this great forum Trevor! Enjoy the site!

Have fun planning Trevor, welcome to the posting side!

Welcome to AH Trevor! Nice to have you on the posting side, looking forward to reading your posts.

welcome welcome welcome

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinagqe

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber