Hello from Botswana

Read in the local Ngami Times out of Maun, Botswana that the ban on hunting will be reviewed by the governement and the IUCN in March 2015. Hope they come to their senses, as elephant poaching is on the rise.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Read in the local Ngami Times out of Maun, Botswana that the ban on hunting will be reviewed by the governement and the IUCN in March 2015. Hope they come to their senses, as elephant poaching is on the rise.

yep i was in a meeting with the department of wild life a couple months back and they said the ban might be lifted next year.

they claim the reason for the ban is so they can propperly carry out a population census on the wildlife.
 
I think i know you Dolf? Shinde?
 
My apolosie Dolf. Now that i think about it, iv got the wrong person.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,229
Members
169,289
Latest member
ShoshanaR4
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top