Hello from Australia

Welcome to the forum, good to have another aussie here. Where abouts are you from?
 
Giday and welcome to the forum Bert
 
Welcome Bert to AH! 20 years ago I visited Tasmania for 11 days. I loved the people there! Some of the nicest I’ve ever met in my travels.
Half Moon Bay was beautiful!
Hobart very nice and cute town.
Always wanted to return to fish for some of the trout.
 
Welcome to AH Bert Reynolds! Glad you found us. Enjoy exploring the site.
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Hi Bert, welcome to AH !
 
Welcome to the best forum out there.
 
Welcome Bert, Ive been here 6 months and seeing many Aussies coming onboard
 
Welcome Bert to AH! 20 years ago I visited Tasmania for 11 days. I loved the people there! Some of the nicest I’ve ever met in my travels.
Half Moon Bay was beautiful!
Hobart very nice and cute town.
Always wanted to return to fish for some of the trout.
Lots of big trout and kangaroos!
 
I had to Google Omeo. I’ve only been around the northern parts of Victoria
 
I had to Google Omeo. I’ve only been around the northern parts of Victoria
Gets a lot of pressure and in the fringe country around omeo and benambra it's not uncommon to see spotlights flicking around at night. We have access to a property there but tired of that stuff. Still lots of deer there though!
 
Giddy Bert. Welcome to AH. THE forum for hunting Africa.
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,269
Messages
1,570,156
Members
168,854
Latest member
AstridG186
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top