Hello from Arkansas

Arkansas is GOD’s country. The speck in my pic came from there this year.
 
Welcome R.Marshall! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to the family R.Marshall!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, Enjoy the site
 
Welcome to AH! you've got the rifle's to get the job done.
 
Welcome to the posting side R.Marshall.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,380
Messages
1,574,624
Members
170,074
Latest member
BradOew98
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top