Hello From Arizona

I am new to this forum and am happy to be here. I just got to experience a Safari in Aug 2019 and now totally in love with Africa and all things African. Hell if I could I would move there.
GT

Hello Gregory Hurley,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Cheers,
Paul.
 
Welcome to the family and the forum Gregory, you are in the right place! Looking forward to you sharing your stories!
 
A belated welcome aboard. We all like reading about each other's hunts. Please favor us with yours. Posting is rather easy, select a "forum" and click new post, type.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,121
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top