Hello from Arizona

Hi there - thanks for the invite! I was born and raised in eastern Canada but have lived in Arizona for 20 years. Gainfully employed but should note that I have been a freelance outdoor writer and editor since 1984. I have my own site and contribute to various other national sites as well. Haven't been to Africa yet, but who knows what the future holds?

Welcome and please post some of your adventures.[emoji4]
 
Welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to the posting side Marshall.
 
Welcome to AH Marshall. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to this great forum Marshall! Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,291
Messages
1,571,845
Members
169,435
Latest member
hanthanhvien
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top