Hello from Argentina

El Tuti

Reaction score
Hi everybody. I m a wild boar and red stag hunter from this southern part of the world.
I wish we could share all about hunting experiences, as I could know about África hunting.
The game I have
always dreamed to hunt is the buffalo, and I have my CZ 375 hh ready for that moment. Meanwhile, I use this rifle here with wild boars at night, as we use to hunt this game in Argentina’s Pampas.
Thanks,
El Tuti

Welcome-someday I hope to come to Argentina to hunt big game and birds-glad to have you on the forum!

Welcome to AH El Tuti! Looking forward to your participation.

Welcome aboard!

Hi everybody. I m a wild boar and red stag hunter from this southern part of the world.
I wish we could share all about hunting experiences, as I could know about África hunting.
The game I have
always dreamed to hunt is the buffalo, and I have my CZ 375 hh ready for that moment. Meanwhile, I use this rifle here with wild boars at night, as we use to hunt this game in Argentina’s Pampas.
Thanks,
El Tuti

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Giday El Tuti and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to a great site. I would really enjoy hearing about a Red Stag hunt! Your friend, Brian

Hello and :S Welcome:

The game I have
Thanks,
El Tuti

Hola El Tuti,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Salud,
Velo Dog.

Bienvenido !

Welcome to AH !

El Tuti, welcome to the forum! You should practice on your water buffalo to prepare for cape buffalo! And of course write us a report with pictures on your practice hunts!:giggle:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard El Tuti. Covid 19 prevented me from hunting Red Stag in 2020. Now it is old age and arthritics. However, I'd like to read about some of your previous hunts and see the photos taken. What outfitter(s) have you hunted with? Your CZ will serve you well should you ever be able to take it to Africa. Personally I own a BRNO ZKK 602 in 375 H&H which is a precursor to your rifle.

Welcome aboard El Tuti. Covid 19 prevented me from hunting Red Stag in 2020. Now it is old age and arthritics. However, I'd like to read about some of your previous hunts and see the photos taken. What outfitter(s) have you hunted with? Your CZ will serve you well should you ever be able to take it to Africa. Personally I own a BRNO ZKK 602 in 375 H&H which is a precursor to your rifle.
Thanks Shootist43.
I hope you get better of the artritis, so you can go for the Red Stag soon.
I use to wild boar hunt free range at friend’s farms, and Red Stag on some “estancias”(ranchs) in Patagonia and La Pampa.
I’ going to share same photos soon.
I like Brno am CZ arms. Also have a Brno ZKK 7x64 Brenneke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JudeWjg34

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross