Hello from Argentina

gtrotz

New member
Joined
Sep 5, 2013
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
I'm 65 years old, still working in dairy and agriculture, live in the country at two hours from red srag and hog hunting.
Like to hunt in Africa , only two trips yet.
Love old guns (masers, mannlichers ) reload all the calibers with which I hunt.
Very fond to be here
good hunting to all
 
Bienvenido Amigo, enjoy!
 
welcome to AH ,gtrotz....
 
Welcome!

enjoy the site!
 
Bienvenido a AH, gtrotz !
 
Welcome.
Share some of your trophy pictures when you get a moment.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to this great site fellow........!!!!!

Que lo disfrutes.....!!!!
 
Gtrotz welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to the best forum and vivan los carabinas viejos !
 
Welcome to AH gtrotz! Please feel free to share some pics of your guns and animals taken with us we would love to see them.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hola y bienvenido, gtrotz!
I hope you will share some pictures from your beautiful country as well as stories and pics from your trips to Africa.
Glad to have you around.
 
Welcome Sir

Hope you enjoy the site and that there will be a couple more trips to Africa ahead!!!

All the best
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,436
Messages
1,576,171
Members
170,527
Latest member
JodiTfd090
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top