Hello from Alaska

Dlzbrg

AH member
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
32
Reaction score
24
Media
12
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
SCI & NRA & ATA
Hunted
South Africa,Namibia New Zealand, Canada, Mexico
I am new here just found the site.Been to south africa and Zimbabwe once. Looking for a place in Namibia.I am going to Reno to look .
Dan.
 
Welcome to AH Dan! Glad you found us!
 
Welcome.

Start looking right here and you will find all sorts of outfits in Namibia and hunting reports to boot.

By the way, please do post a hunting report and pictures from your last exploits to Africa!
 
Dan

Welcome to AH...

If you are looking for Namibia contact Jerome above for a great experience.
 
Welcome to AH Dan! As Brickburn said we would love to here about your other trips but you don't have to limit them to Africa tell us about your hunts in the Last Frontier with lots of pics please.
 
Welcome to AH Dan! I am also from Alaska. Hunted South Africa once, and looking to go again, for Nyala,eland, red hartebeast,wildebeast and others. Merry Christmas to all! Brian
 
Welcome to AH!
 
I'm new to all this so where do I post pictures
 
Welcome to the forum, Dan !
 
Dan Welcome to the best forum on the net.
Let's see and hear of your hunts.
PM sent also
 
welcome and enjoy the site dan
hoping you and each and every AHer has had a great xmas.
 
Welcome to AH Dan, I am sure you will enjoy it!
Happy hunting!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,313
Messages
1,572,567
Members
169,586
Latest member
MichaelaTo
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top