Hello from Alaska!

roklok

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I am newly registered here, but a long time lurker. I decided to join to be able to engage in conversations, I have been impressed by the knowledge on this site. I live in Alaska and have successfully hunted nearly all the big game species here, and am planning on a trip to Namibia in October 2024 for Cape Buffalo, my first African hunt. I also enjoy hunting with flintlocks, hence my handle. Thanks for having me !!

:S Welcome:

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!!

Good day, welcome!!

Hello roklok,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Looks like you’re all booked in for an Africa buffalo hunt (presumably up in the Caprivi / Zambezi region).
That is Excellent !
I shall look forward to your hunting report and especially photos.
And, I predict that you’re going to love Namibia.

Also, I too live in Alaska, specifically Anchorage.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Last edited:
Welcome to AH roklok!

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome mate, plenty of good folk around here.

Been tot he states 6 times but Alaska is still on the list!

Welcome to the forum from the land down under.

At the moment our monsoon season has started, and I am sure that the current heat and humidity levels contravene some sort of Geneva convention. Alaska sounds like a dream.

You are correct this is the best hunting forum out there with a plethora of knowledgeable members.

We all benefit from learning from each other (y)

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from Wasilla.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boob415

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.