Hello from Alaska

Say Man

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, NAHC
Hunted
US
Thanks Royal27. I will have to give that a try and see what she says.

KMG Hunting Safaris

Sponsor
Since 2013
AH ambassador
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.huntsafaris.co.za
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Australia/NZ
Member of
DSC Life Member ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand, USA, Canada

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Welcome tot he forum,

You can start like i did for my first trip and save every spare dollar, cut corners and don't eat out. but start small jumping in with both feet can be expensive. feel fee to drop me an email, there are some good deals out there and if you are willing to spend some extra plane time you can get a good airline deal.

Say Man

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, NAHC
Hunted
US
Thanks Frozen6bt,
Glad to see other Fairbanksans on here. Enjoy the spring.

peras

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Member of
PHASA HSC
Hunted
South Africa,Zimbabwe,Mozambique
Welcome Roy! Good luck with your planning!

Diamondhitch

AH legend
Reaction score
Website
www.diamondhitch.webs.com
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Asia/M.East
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Canada (AB, SK, NWT, BC) USA (NM, TX) South Africa (Limpopo, KZN, Free State, Eastern Cape, Northen Cape), Kyrgyzstan, Czech Republic
Fix this by explaining to her how much money she can "save" buying diamonds while on the trip. This is also a reason for trip two. The diamonds on trip one cost a lot, but they pay off by your getting to go back!

And welcome to AH!!

Ya blood diamonds are real cheap! LOL

Bobpuckett

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
Hunted
USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
Welcome to AH Roy! You might as well break it up into 2 trips because going once is never enough. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Were in Alaska do you live? My son still lives in Wasilla and I hope to be moving back by the end of next year.

Say Man

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, NAHC
Hunted
US
Hi Bobpuckett,
I currently live in Fairbanks. I lived in Wasilla back in '06 for about 4 months in between living in Fairbanks. I lived on the Kenai Peninsula before Fairbanks for about 4 years. I was thinking two trips would be better, just not sure if I should split up the dangerous game and get what plains game I can while doing the dangerous game or to do a plains game hunt and then pack all my dangerous game into one hunt. Still debating. Hope that you get back to Ak soon.

Mtgoat

AH veteran
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, NRA Life Member
Hunted
Namibia, Canada (BC, SK, Nunavut & NWT), US (Alaska, Colorado, Idaho, Nebraska, New Mexico, NY, Ohio, South Dakota, Texas, & Washington)
I was thinking two trips would be better, just not sure if I should split up the dangerous game and get what plains game I can while doing the dangerous game or to do a plains game hunt and then pack all my dangerous game into one hunt. Still debating.

That would be a good topic to post in the Hunting Africa section. You will get lot's of good advice and probably a wide range of opinions.

Say Man

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, NAHC
Hunted
US
Thanks Mtgoat,
I had assumed that someone out there had posed that question already. I haven't had time to look around much and wanted to wait so I am not repeating a previous thread. I sure if I do though someone will direct me there.

Say Man

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, NAHC
Hunted
US
Hey Mtgoat,
I noticed in another thread you were looking for a scope for your 375. Did you ever get one figured out. I am also looking for a scope (maybe?) for a CZ 550 in 458 Lott. I am just a little leary about putting a scope on it for 2 reasons:1) This caliber is known to ruin scopes in a bad way and 2) I hate to spend the money on a quality scope that costs more than the rifle. I would be interested with what you came up with. Thanks in advance.

Jfet

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Member of
Outdoor Tomorrow Foundation,NRA, Life Member DSC
Hunted
Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia, Namibia, South Africa, and Now Spain
:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Say Man

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, NAHC
Hunted
US
Thanks Jfet, Good luck in Namibia and I hope you have safe travels and get the animals you want. Glad to heat that you are going.

Say Man

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
NRA, NAHC
Hunted
US
Australia 442.jpgAustralia 481.jpg
Hi Bluey, Didn't forget about you. Will post more on my profile when I get a chance.
Roy

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DavisBone

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.