Hello from Alabama USA

RobertoScot88

New member
Joined
Feb 7, 2022
Messages
10
Reaction score
15
Location
Alabama
Good day AH! I have been a long time lurker here after a late night utoobe rabbit hole that got me interested in Africa and safari. I am an avid outdoorsman and hunt/fish regularly and am looking to expand my horizons as it can get fairly run of the mill in AL. I am just an average guy (33) with an average career, beautiful wife and daughter. I consider myself blessed that my wife loves the outdoors as much as I do and she has given the ok for safari as long as she gets to come and hunt as well! A highlight of my adult life was "guiding" her for a decent 7 point buck last day of season this past year.

Thanks for a wonderful forum that I genuinely enjoy.

Scott
 
Welcome, where in Alabama?
 
Giday Scott and welcoem to the A H forums
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Good day AH! I have been a long time lurker here after a late night utoobe rabbit hole that got me interested in Africa and safari. I am an avid outdoorsman and hunt/fish regularly and am looking to expand my horizons as it can get fairly run of the mill in AL. I am just an average guy (33) with an average career, beautiful wife and daughter. I consider myself blessed that my wife loves the outdoors as much as I do and she has given the ok for safari as long as she gets to come and hunt as well! A highlight of my adult life was "guiding" her for a decent 7 point buck last day of season this past year.

Thanks for a wonderful forum that I genuinely enjoy.

Scott
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard RobertoScot88. You are a lucky guy having a wife that enjoys the outdoors as much as you do. Let this serve you as a warning, "we" will enable your African Hunt by cleaver mind games that make it clear that the "want" to hunt Africa is actually a "need." We all know that "needs" are much higher on the priority scale than wants. Introduce your wife to AH, there are a number of gals that hunt and post. Most if not all of the Outfitter / Sponsors of AH can and regularly do cater to couples.
To enable your need for a more powerful rifle She'll need to get one too.
 
Near you in Millry myself. Been to Africa twice, hunted once and headed back this May. Wife went with me on last hunting trip and is going back this year. I have hunted throughout US but will likely never do it again since I've tried Africa. Good luck to you.
 
Lots of Bama guys on here. Our farm is over in Alpine but I also hunt Greene County.
 
Hello RobertoScott88,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH RobertoScot88!
 
Welcome. I’m an Alabama native living in Georgia. I haven't taken my first trip to Africa yet but the pull is real!
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,282
Messages
1,571,657
Members
169,390
Latest member
NTVReyes77
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top