Hello Everyone

Welcome to AH John J. You certainly have gotten off to a very good start. Both rifles will serve you well. Take a look at previous posts re. the CZ. Some if not many have required "tweaking" by a gunsmith to get them to work properly.

Welcome to AH John! Great intro and looking forward to your future participation.

Congrats on the purchases! Stay warm up north, or come down to the Permian Basin to warm up some!

Cole, I think the Permian might be a little chilly the next few days too, but North Dakota is seriously cold! (Running the AC here in Lagos!)

upload_2017-12-31_17-1-16.png

upload_2017-12-31_17-4-14.png

Welcome John to the forum! You’ve gotten off to a fast start! As you have found, there is lots of great info here!

Welcome to AH !

Temp at Location 6 this morning. I'll take that TX weather any day, and the Target camp in Pecos. Damn icecream machine I couldn't stay away from.
20171231_141048.jpg

In doing research for suitable rifles and calibers I kept on finding this web site, Africa Hunting. Well, glad to be here but it has been costing me alot of money. I knew about what I wanted but the knowledge is so great here I kept on reading and learning. I grew up east coast deer hunting out of a treestand. One day I moved to Colorado and started mountain hunting, reloading and casting bullets. I live in Wyoming now and work in the North Dakota oilfield. After watching a family member getting older not follow his dreams or get to them late I decided I'm not going to do the same. While driving I hear a radio commercial for a gun shop I have never been to, pulled it up on my phone and see I am three miles away. I walked in and asked what do you have in 375 H&H or larger. I walked out with a legendary arms 375 H&H. More utility in US than something larger I thought. Well reading here, 416's hit noticeably harder on buffalo. So a few weeks later a CZ in 416 Rigby was ordered and a AU water buffalo hunt was booked for '19. Members here have helped in my research of rifles, bullet choice and outfutters. I read more than I post, so thank you all for the help. I look forward to hunting Austrailia with my other half and hopefully two years or so after that, hunt cape buffalo and hippo in Africa. John

Oz buffalo are big, big critters. All the best and you’ll use the 416!

In doing research for suitable rifles and calibers I kept on finding this web site, Africa Hunting. ...
...I look forward to hunting Austrailia with my other half and hopefully two years or so after that, hunt cape buffalo and hippo in Africa. John
Dear John J
Welcome to this great Forum.
Enjoy gathering information to take an informative decision.
Before you know it, you might find yourself in Africa with the reasonable prices and packages available on this great Forum.

Welcome to AH John! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CharlineDu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross