Hello Everyone

Welcome to AH John J. You certainly have gotten off to a very good start. Both rifles will serve you well. Take a look at previous posts re. the CZ. Some if not many have required "tweaking" by a gunsmith to get them to work properly.
 
Welcome to AH John! Great intro and looking forward to your future participation.
 
Congrats on the purchases! Stay warm up north, or come down to the Permian Basin to warm up some!

Cole, I think the Permian might be a little chilly the next few days too, but North Dakota is seriously cold! (Running the AC here in Lagos!)

upload_2017-12-31_17-1-16.png


upload_2017-12-31_17-4-14.png
 
Welcome John to the forum! You’ve gotten off to a fast start! As you have found, there is lots of great info here!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Temp at Location 6 this morning. I'll take that TX weather any day, and the Target camp in Pecos. Damn icecream machine I couldn't stay away from.
20171231_141048.jpg
 
In doing research for suitable rifles and calibers I kept on finding this web site, Africa Hunting. Well, glad to be here but it has been costing me alot of money. I knew about what I wanted but the knowledge is so great here I kept on reading and learning. I grew up east coast deer hunting out of a treestand. One day I moved to Colorado and started mountain hunting, reloading and casting bullets. I live in Wyoming now and work in the North Dakota oilfield. After watching a family member getting older not follow his dreams or get to them late I decided I'm not going to do the same. While driving I hear a radio commercial for a gun shop I have never been to, pulled it up on my phone and see I am three miles away. I walked in and asked what do you have in 375 H&H or larger. I walked out with a legendary arms 375 H&H. More utility in US than something larger I thought. Well reading here, 416's hit noticeably harder on buffalo. So a few weeks later a CZ in 416 Rigby was ordered and a AU water buffalo hunt was booked for '19. Members here have helped in my research of rifles, bullet choice and outfutters. I read more than I post, so thank you all for the help. I look forward to hunting Austrailia with my other half and hopefully two years or so after that, hunt cape buffalo and hippo in Africa. John

Oz buffalo are big, big critters. All the best and you’ll use the 416! [emoji4]
 
In doing research for suitable rifles and calibers I kept on finding this web site, Africa Hunting. ...
...I look forward to hunting Austrailia with my other half and hopefully two years or so after that, hunt cape buffalo and hippo in Africa. John
Dear John J
Welcome to this great Forum.
Enjoy gathering information to take an informative decision.
Before you know it, you might find yourself in Africa with the reasonable prices and packages available on this great Forum.
 
Welcome to AH John! Nice to have you as part of our community, really looking forward to your input.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,992
Members
169,880
Latest member
LunaXофициальныйсайт
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top