Hello everyone I am new here and just wanted to introduce myself

Welcome to AH Brandon Buttineau!

Greetings Brandon Buttineau,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you have a spare moment, I invite you to take a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Paul Ard / Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH! Please do share some pictures of your adventures in Canade. Moose, reindeer, bear, etc!

What do you hunt with over there? Any plans to change things up going to Africa?

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH

Welcome aboard Brandon. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kinds and caliber rifles you own. Where abouts in Onterio do you live?

Welcome Brandon! I’m sure you will get a lot of enjoyment out of this amazing forum!

G'day from Australia

Hello everyone my name is Brandon Buttineau
I live in Ontario Canada
I live to hunt and fish .
I have hunted my whole life in Canada but am saving for an African dangerous game hunt !!
It is a dream that I am definitely going to pursue
This looks like a great page with lots of good people and good Information

I don’t have any hunting pictures from out of the country but lots from Canada sorry I hope to change that real soon

Just wanted to say Hi and thanks in advance
Welcome sir.

Welcome to AH!!

Welcome from NW Ontario. Sorry, I can't help you with that 450R. The heavy kicking Rigbys are not my cup of tea. I built a 404 last year and it's almost more than I can handle. Have you tried advertising on Gunpost?

Welcome aboard fellow Canadian, good to see us on here. Lots of great info and people willing to help with your plans to hunt Africa. Also threads for hunts at home.

Enjoy the best hunting site.

MB

Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Twisted

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Grat wrote on HUNTROMANIA's profile.
Hallo Marius- do you have possibilities for stags in September during the roar? Where are your hunting areas in Romania?
Africas leading outdoor and hunting filming company!
ghay wrote on No Promises's profile.
I'm about ready to pull the trigger on another rifle but would love to see your rifle first, any way you could forward a pic or two?
Thanks,
Gary [redacted]
Heym Express Safari cal .416 Rigby

Finally ready for another unforgettable adventure in Namibia with Arub Safaris.

H2863-L348464314_original.jpg
Unforgettable memories of my first hunting safari with Arub Safaris in Namibia (Khomas Hochland) !!!

Namibia.jpg
Oryx.jpg
Kudu.jpg