Hello and Introduction

Welcome aboard Shako Badhan. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what rifles you own in addition to the R8, do you reload. Do you have any species and or a timeframe in mind for your first African hunt? Have you decided on a destination and or outfitter?
 
Welcome to the best forum! Enjoy! Let us know if you need any assistance with the rifle import permits, we would be glad to assist you with that.
 
Welcome to AH!

The largest collection of hunting info anywhere online!

Kind regards,
Dempsey Bayly & Michael Sippel
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,281
Messages
1,571,630
Members
169,386
Latest member
WDVRomaine
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top