Hello and Introduction

Shako Badhan

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hello all. I’m a new member posting for the first time. I’ve been an active hunter since I was young and been lucky enough to have some great experiences hunting in North American and Europe. Despite spending a good amount of time working and traveling in Africa I’ve yet to hunt there so I’ve set myself to changing that.

My first step in that direction was to acquire a Blaser R8. A choice I made largely based on informative discussions I found here on AH. I’m looking forward to learning more from wealth of knowledge and getting over from my first African hunt

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome to AH Shako Badhan!

Hello all. I’m a new member posting for the first time. I’ve been an active hunter since I was young and been lucky enough to have some great experiences hunting in North American and Europe. Despite spending a good amount of time working and traveling in Africa I’ve yet to hunt there so I’ve set myself to changing that.

My first step in that direction was to acquire a Blaser R8. A choice I made largely based on informative discussions I found here on AH. I’m looking forward to learning more from wealth of knowledge and getting over from my first African hunt
Welcome to AH

Hello Shako Badhan,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

welcome welcome welcome

Welcome Shako

Welcome on the forum, hope you can put that R8 to good use soon!!

Shako Badhan, welcome to the forum! Your going to be spoiled once you’ve hunted Africa! Enjoy your planning because it is half the fun.

Giday Shako Badhan and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to AH. Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you