Hello all

Welcome Sir...!

AH.com is a great place to find and plan the safari of your dreams...!

Welcome to our forum Wade. Everything you need to know about hunting Africa is here. And taking your son on your first trip is something neither of you will ever forget!

Welcome, glad to have you.

Welcome to AH Wade! You have found the best site in the world for planning your first safari for you and your son! If experiencing some of the best free range hunting in Mozambique peaks your interest, please feel free to send me a PM for details. Glad to have you on AH!

Welcome aboard Wade. Have you gotten a warm fuzzy feeling about associating yourself with experienced, knowledgeable and helpful hunters from around the world? If not you should have. You and your son will have the time of your lives providing you take the advice you get to heart. Start off by reading some of the older posts on topics that are of interest to you. Jot down any questions and then look for answers using the "search" feature. Planning your first trip takes a little work on your part but will preclude any unexpected surprises.

That's exactly the way I'm going about this. I'm 51 years old btw and have been screwed on a couple trips fairly local by simply using Google to find things of interest.
I've learned joining forums like this and speaking to the guys that have actually been there is by far the best way to do things. Especially in finding reputable outfits.
References provided by outfitters are generally useless.

I think that you will find that most of the AH members would recommend using one of our Outfitter / Sponsors. Think about it, those guys are vetted on an almost daily basis. They can't afford to scr** up. Are there occasional problems the answer is yes. But in this case the folks we usually use will bend over backwards to make things right. A good way to begin is by posting the dates of your hunt and the species you wish to take and the number of hunters and or observers in your party as well as the type of hunt you are looking for. This should include whether this is to be a firearms only, bow only or combined. Buying s "package" will give you the best bang for your buck. You will get a host of replies. Put together a spread sheet to be used for comparison purposes. I see that Ridgewalker has offered you the opportunity to talk to him. Send him a PM you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. BTW Ridgewalker has been there and done that just in case you were curious.

Welcome to the community, and best of luck in planning your safari! Planning is a great amount of the fun of a safari!

Hello Wade J VanGinkel,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Kind regards,
Paul.

A belated welcome!

Welcome Wade. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.

Welcome to AH @Wade J VanGinkel. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

Welcome to AH Wade! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sammie2072

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross