Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
PHASA, SCI, DSC, NRMEF, NWTF, DU, QDMA
Hunted
South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique, Zimbabwe, Botswana.
Welcome Sir...!

AH.com is a great place to find and plan the safari of your dreams...!

sierraone

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club Int.
Hunted
USA, RSA, Northwest and Limpopo Provinces
Welcome to our forum Wade. Everything you need to know about hunting Africa is here. And taking your son on your first trip is something neither of you will ever forget!

johnnyblues

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, ALASKA Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Welcome, glad to have you.

Buff-Buster

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Website
www.mashambanzousafaris.com
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Houston Safari Club, Gulf Coast SCI, SCI International. Rowland Ward, NRA, RMEF, North American Hunting Club - Life Member, Texas Trophy Hunters
Hunted
Mozambique, South Africa, (Kwa-Zulu Natal, Free State & East Cape), Zimbabwe (Charisa & West Nicholson), U.S.(Texas, New Mexico, LA, Mississippi, Oklahoma, Wyoming & Montana), Canada (Alberta & Saskatchewan) & Argentina (Cordoba)
Welcome to AH Wade! You have found the best site in the world for planning your first safari for you and your son! If experiencing some of the best free range hunting in Mozambique peaks your interest, please feel free to send me a PM for details. Glad to have you on AH!

Shootist43

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Texas, Missouri, Limpopo Province South Africa
Welcome aboard Wade. Have you gotten a warm fuzzy feeling about associating yourself with experienced, knowledgeable and helpful hunters from around the world? If not you should have. You and your son will have the time of your lives providing you take the advice you get to heart. Start off by reading some of the older posts on topics that are of interest to you. Jot down any questions and then look for answers using the "search" feature. Planning your first trip takes a little work on your part but will preclude any unexpected surprises.

Wade J VanGinkel

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
That's exactly the way I'm going about this. I'm 51 years old btw and have been screwed on a couple trips fairly local by simply using Google to find things of interest.
I've learned joining forums like this and speaking to the guys that have actually been there is by far the best way to do things. Especially in finding reputable outfits.
References provided by outfitters are generally useless.

Shootist43

Gold supporter
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA
Hunted
Michigan, Texas, Missouri, Limpopo Province South Africa
I think that you will find that most of the AH members would recommend using one of our Outfitter / Sponsors. Think about it, those guys are vetted on an almost daily basis. They can't afford to scr** up. Are there occasional problems the answer is yes. But in this case the folks we usually use will bend over backwards to make things right. A good way to begin is by posting the dates of your hunt and the species you wish to take and the number of hunters and or observers in your party as well as the type of hunt you are looking for. This should include whether this is to be a firearms only, bow only or combined. Buying s "package" will give you the best bang for your buck. You will get a host of replies. Put together a spread sheet to be used for comparison purposes. I see that Ridgewalker has offered you the opportunity to talk to him. Send him a PM you have nothing to loose and everything to gain. BTW Ridgewalker has been there and done that just in case you were curious.

Mort Hill

Gold supporter
AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Life Member SCI, Director-Music City SCI Chapter, NWTF, NRA
Hunted
SA, Zambia, Tanzania
Welcome to the community, and best of luck in planning your safari! Planning is a great amount of the fun of a safari!

Velo Dog

Silver supporter
AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA Life Member.
Hunted
Africa 5 times, USA - most western states including Alaska and Hawaii.
Hello Wade J VanGinkel,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Kind regards,
Paul.

cagkt3

AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
DSC, SCI - West Texas Chapter, HSC, NRA Life Member, Ducks Unlimited
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, OK, TX, UT, KS
A belated welcome!

Global Rescue

Sponsor
Since 2012
AH fanatic
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
ss.globalrescue.com
Media
Articles
Member of
Safari Club International, Dallas Safari Club, Grand Slam Club/Ovis
Welcome Wade. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!

If there is a way we can be of help to you please feel free to call or send us a message.

riflepermits.com

Sponsor
Since 2015
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.riflepermits.com
Media
Articles
Welcome to AH @Wade J VanGinkel. Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.

TROPHY SHIPPERS

Sponsor
Since 2018
AH enthusiast
Reviews
Reaction score
Website
www.trophyshippers.com
Media
Articles
Member of
SCI, DSC, HSC, NTA
Welcome to AH Wade! If we can be of any assistance with US Customs or shipping, please call, email, or send me a message!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwmwsdjg

Latest profile posts

Pondoro wrote on Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS's profile.
Hello...could you please pm me regarding what species available on this fly-camp offer....can cape buffalo be taken for instance..? Trophy prices..?
matt vejar wrote on kevin masters's profile.
Kevin,
Played rookie league for the Yankees in Paintsville after winning the College World Series at Fullerton State, in1979. All I could think about was the movie “Deliverance”- lived up in a hollow with some other players. Refused to go on a moonshine run because it was a dry county-no way. Met some of the nicest people on the planet there! Van Lear the home of Loretta Lynn was highlight of summer LOL.
Tally-Ho HUNTING SAFARIS wrote on jfowler812's profile.
hi Mr fowler

im happy to do these deals for 2021

i will knock off 10% off each deal if you take 2 so $18000 per package

look forward to your response

regards
Mule deer and Colorado elk seasons almost done! Hunters driving farm roads, looking for racks, their PH driving them along, I ask that you not pull into my drive. The buck behind me, on the boundary line of the GMU somehow knows. The hunter laughs, I would invite you in to see my Searcy rifles but social distancing prevails, darkness arrives and the buck slides away into secret tree grove...
Boyd Brooks wrote on Skinnersblade's profile.
Ellwood Epps has 1 box of 25-20 in stock. Look them up on the web. They are located in Orilla Ontario.