Hello All

Welcome to AH, you will enjoy the eastern cape, good luck
 
Welcome aboard goathunter7. Have you been practicing shooting off "sticks?" You mentioned that you had too many shells loaded for your H&H. Just out of curiosity, how many thousand would that be?

More than enough to do some serious hunting...
 
Hi again goathunter7,

Way too much experience with grizzlies?
Are you in Alaska ?
Your profile page doesn’t show any background information.
If you’re in Anchorage, or just visiting Anchorage some time, I’d enjoy swapping bear stories.

Best of luck with your Africa plans,
Paul.


I'm a BC boy, hence the closed grizzly....
BC & Yukon is my backyard, haven't spent to much time in Alaska, we've got it pretty good where we are.
 
Welcome to AH goathunter7! Nice to have you on the site and we look forward to you sharing your stories!
 
Welcome to this great forum goathunter7! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH @goathunter7. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
Welcome goathunter7.
 
Hey all I had the privilege of hunting Mountain Goat with Brian aka @goathunter7 He's the real deal and anyone wants to go on a goat hunt, especially at the doable elevations for a flatlanders like me;)

World class goats and the most professional guide I've hunted with in North America.

A pic of Brian on the spot my goat was at.
20191111_135339.jpg


Me and my well earned goat.
20191111_144330.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
@ActionBob . I am not familiar with goats (other than seeing them in the distance). Is yours a big goat? Looks like a monster to me! Congratulations to you and @goathunter7 !!!
 
@ActionBob . I am not familiar with goats (other than seeing them in the distance). Is yours a big goat? Looks like a monster to me! Congratulations to you and @goathunter7 !!!
My Taxidermist is an official measurer for SCI and scored it at 31 6/8 and tells me that puts it in the Gold category, tied for 26 out of about 128 entries. Hopefully it also makes Boone and Crockett;)

I was not hunting for the book but it's a testament to Brian and his area. Skeena Mountain Outfitters.
 
My Taxidermist is an official measurer for SCI and scored it at 31 6/8 and tells me that puts it in the Gold category, tied for 26 out of about 128 entries. Hopefully it also makes Boone and Crockett;)

I was not hunting for the book but it's a testament to Brian and his area. Skeena Mountain Outfitters.
Yep, a monster!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Yes Bob got himself a great trophy to take home! He worked hard, never quit and got the job done. Was a real pleasure hunting with you, swapping stories about Africa and our many other adventures around the globe, chasing critters. I figure Bob's in good shape for another elephant hunt now!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,286
Messages
1,571,714
Members
169,399
Latest member
JulianePon
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top