Happy Holidays Everyone!

Merry Chrismas All!
Cody
 
Merry Christmas to all.....NO HEAVY DRINKING DURING CHRISTMAS...BEHAVE..:K Date: not this :D Drunk:

:E Wow:....:E Hmmm:...pondoro you should have put this earlier in the thread as i missed it........:E Embarrassed:.....but christmas eve started here on thurs 17th dec.......with one day off :E Big Grin:....but the rest was :A Banana::A Rock::A Rock::D Booze::D Beers::D Cool Drink::D Beer Bottle::E Dancing::D Booze::A Rock::A Banana::E Celebrate::A Yeah::D Cheers::D Cool Drink::D Drunk::A Yell::A Rock::D Booze::D Cheers::D Drunk::D Cool Drink::D Beers::D Barman::D Beer Bottle::A Rock::E Dancing::D Cool Drink::D Drunk::D Drunk::D Drunk::D Beers::D Booze::E Celebrate::A Yeah::A Thumbs Up:.......and today boxing day continues with more :A Rock::D Beers::D Booze::D Cool Drink::D Cheers::D Booze::D Beer Bottle::D Barman::E Celebrate::A Yeah::D Cool Drink::D Booze:at a friends house....but then we have a couple of days off :E Big Grin:....:D Cheers:
 
Oh my goodness me.......:V Hitting:
 
With Christmas close upon us, I would like to share a personal experience with my friends about drinking and driving.
As
you know, some of us have been known to have brushes with the
authorities from time to time, often on the way home after a "social session" with family or friends.
Well, two days ago, this happened to me. I was out for an
evening with friends and had more than several beers followed by a couple of bottles of rather nice red wine and vodka shots.
Although relaxed, I still had the common sense to know I was slightly over the limit.
That's when I did something I've never done before - I took a taxi home.
Sure enough on the way there was a police roadblock, but since it was a
taxi they waved it past and I arrived home safely without incident.
This was a real surprise to me, because I had never driven a taxi before.
I don't know where I got it, and now that it's in my garage I don't know what to do with it..


So, anyway, if you want to borrow it give me a call.
Merry Christmas
and be safe out there…
 
"and had more than several beers followed by a couple of bottles of rather nice red wine and vodka shots.
Although relaxed, I still had the common sense to know I was slightly over the limit"

:E Lol:….@Mekaniks you need to come visit to see what just ever so slightly over the limit is.....:A Whistle::A Yeah:;)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"and had more than several beers followed by a couple of bottles of rather nice red wine and vodka shots.
Although relaxed, I still had the common sense to know I was slightly over the limit"

:E Lol:....@Mekaniks you need to come visit to see what just ever so slightly over the limit is.....:A Whistle::A Yeah:;)

Sounds Good Spike, :A Way To Go:And your Sable is on the short list, but it's going be a couple years. In the mean time, if your ever inclined to visit Alaska we will have one.:D Beer Draft:..or twenty....:D Beers: And for some reason I think our princess wives might get along also...:A Yell:
 
Happy, healthy and prosperous new year to everyone! May 2016 be the best year. :P Cowboy:
 
For those folks in NZ and Aus. you are either still partying or passed out. Happy First day of the year.

Southern Africans and those in Europe, hope you are having a pleasant dinner on your way to a great evening.
I know Spike is winding up with PR.

Still a long day of prep for those in North America.

Have a great New Year!
 
image.jpg
 
image.jpg
 
Happy New Year Everybody
 
HAPPYNEW YEAR to all at AH... may 2016 be a blessed and successful year for every body.
Lots of hunting, a double rifle or two in the stable...lots of support from the wives... trips to Paris for them... HOT barrels!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,573,909
Members
169,872
Latest member
LanoraKidw
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top