Happy Easter!

Just Gina

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH elite
Joined
Feb 17, 2018
Messages
1,581
Reaction score
12,335
Location
Texas Hill Country
Media
23
Hunting reports
Africa
1
USA/Canada
1
Europe
2
Member of
Lifetime NRA, DSC, SCI
Hunted
South Africa, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Oklahoma, Kansas, Minnesota, Texas, Spain
IMG_0816.jpeg


Wishing a happy and blessed Easter Sunday to all my AH Family and Friends!

:) Gina
 
Happy Easter to you Gina
 
Happy Easter all!
 
Happy Blessed Easter. He is risen.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top