Gun control???

This may be my favorite !

FB_IMG_1519695967327.jpg

C834CF40-AAC6-4E9F-9EB3-60255F305029.jpeg

You are a sorry excuse for a human being!

Thought this would be th librarians concealed carry method
View attachment 219823

I did send the meme I posted to an actual school librarian friend of mine. Her reponse is below: :ROFLMAO:

That is freaking hilarious, but it has to come in pink.

I did send the meme I posted to an actual school librarian friend of mine. Her reponse is below:

That is freaking hilarious, but it has to come in pink.

That you have one librarian friend who thinks it is OK to make fun of dead children and teachers doesn't exonerate you...you are still despicable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I find you and all those who like your joke about dead children and teachers to be abhorant.
How is it a joke about dead children? It is about being quiet in the library. I think this is a sensitivity issue, not Royal thinking there is anything funny about the shooting. Point is there needs to be protection for the children, not gun free zones! FYI you spelled abhorrent incorrectly.
Cheers,
Cody

That you have one librarian friend who thinks it is OK to make fun of dead children and teachers doesn't exonerate you...you are still despicable.

Whatever you'd like to think, and chose to misinterpret. I wasn't looking for your approval. :rolleyes:

How is it a joke about dead children? It is about being quiet in the library. I think this is a sensitivity issue, not Royal thinking there is anything funny about the shooting. Point is there needs to be protection for the children, not gun free zones! FYI you spelled abhorrent incorrectly.
Cheers,
Cody
It is about dead children because it is! This is perceived to be funny because it is a response to President Trump"s response to the Parkland shooting to arm teachers.

Royal you really are way to polite........ I would have told him to go #@$% himself....but hey that's just me......

Royal you really are way to polite........ I would have told him to go #@$% himself....but hey that's just me......
Which explains more about you than me...now you can prove you are a big man and tell me directly.

Let's not escalate this.

It is about dead children because it is! This is perceived to be funny because it is a response to President Trump"s response to the Parkland shooting to arm teachers.
I don’t take it that way at all, believe me I find nothing funny about any mass shooting, most of all children in a learning institution by some crazy POS that shouldn’t have had a gun in the first place! I have two children in school right now as I type this, believe me I would find no humor in a gunmen coming into their school!
These monsters do not go into places where the populous is mandatorily disarmed. They go into gun free zones and stores and restaurants that have signage prohibiting LAWFUL carry of firearms. I see it on the news almost daily in Houston, robbery at gunpoint at Denny’s restaurant is almost common place here, they have a “gun free zone”.
Depending on where a person is from I believe has great bearing on their perception of firearms for self defense and preservation of others lives. Someone from “Joe Dirt’s Silvertown” has a very low probability of needing a firearm at the grocery store. Where as a 20 something blonde walking to her car shopping after dark in a big city is an enticing target for the bottom feeders of this world. I am personally from a very small town in north western Montana, have traveled all over the world and seen the good and the worst of mankind. Unlike many, my world view is not rainbows and skittles, I am a realist. Bad men will do bad things, until they are all gone I prefer to cover my own ass and see armed response in our schools.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kalaharikind

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!