Guess RSA is not opening anytime soon...

it will go on as long as the buyers of the illegal ivory are not found guilty and sent to long jail time. most times the men who do the killing are as poor as a church mouse.

Reactions: WAB
Got word today from Emirates, flight canceled! No duh! Should receive a full refund soon.

Don't get your hopes up. Still at Feb 2021 at the earliest.

Don't get your hopes up. Still at Feb 2021 at the earliest.

Did you read to the end with the modelling projections....?...possibly even later if they follow the worst case scenario....modelling and projection from government advisors have screwed up the world during this fkup

Did you read to the end with the modelling projections....?...possibly even later if they follow the worst case scenario....modelling and projection from government advisors have screwed up the world during this fkup
Not convinced that this modelling wasn't intentional . . . governments needed an enormous threat to justify the measures they were taking . . . and the modelling provided that.

It is absolutely amazing the amount of hunt offers on this site now and the prices are phenominal. A lot of them are for 2020. WE CAN'T GET THERE!!!! Hope these guys are still in business with the same prices for 2021 or 2022. I will be broke but very happy.

Yes Mike, I read it all. PHASA has been stating at least Feb 21 since June. I realize any date is possible, but personally, I will stay with PHASA's date info until it actually opens instead of getting excited every time two or more people meet and make the news with their projections.

Yep same thing we have been hearing for months. I can tell you exactly when it will open.. the day it opens.

Covid scam . Washinton state run by Bill slimy Gates still locked down bigtime. These scumbags need a reckoning. BIBLE SAYS THEYLL GET IT IT CAN COME SOON ENOUGH!! I wanna go hunt!!!!!!!

WA is not locked down anymore than most places. I live here too. I come and go as I please. Bill Gates is a big name here yes, but the Gov is named Jay Inslee and he is a big turd libtard, no question, and likely to get re elected to a third term. He is doing phase in like many places including RSA, and much of the state is in at least phase 2 and some into 3 last I looked.
Lets not get too carried away here.

Some of you guys crack me up. The U.S. has the most cases and deaths relative to the world's population than any other country. No body wants us. Canada shut us down till next year. I never thought I would see a day when other countries ban Americans. Pitiful really.

Great point archer36! I live on the border of Pennsylvania and New York so not many people want me in their country lol . And I live in a very rural area! Hope this shit ends soon!!

Great point archer36! I live on the border of Pennsylvania and New York so not many people want me in their country lol . And I live in a very rural area! Hope this shit ends soon!!
I booked a hunt in RSA back in January for September. I live in NJ. When Covid was raging here in March and April, I had hope that it would get under control and it did. I was more worried about RSA and their problems preventing me from going there. Once we started getting it under control I felt better. Then the Southern and Western States got as bad as NJ and NY and that shut us down to travel. I rebooked for next September. My flights were cancelled by the Airline so refunds were given.
One consolation is that there will be more and better trophies running around next year. Have to look at the silver lining.

There’s good indications SA borders will open in early October. Don’t know however what and if there will be any restrictions or quarantine periods. Hope for the best!

There’s good indications SA borders will open in early October. Don’t know however what and if there will be any restrictions or quarantine periods. Hope for the best!
RSA may be open but will you accept travel from USA. That's the question.

I certainly would consider a short notice hunt if conditions permitted.

Yeah it's us not them archer36 lol . I was thinking the same thing about the quality of the animals. Should go up a bit of only rsa residents are hunting.

RSA may be open but will you accept travel from USA. That's the question.
[/QUOTE

Absolutely. Hopefully we’ll know soon enough.

The Bible-well now that’s a funny one. Lots of stuff in there about plagues and fires (see also cleansing and last days) and whirlwinds and Famines and other apocalyptic stuff that I would prefer to believe won’t come at least until after I get back to rsa one more time. In fact I think I’ll tear revelations right out of my bible so I cant read it ever again:ROFLMAO::(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MariWalsta

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross