Greetings

Jackson_jl

Reaction score
How’s it going everyone. Thanks for letting me join. My name is Jon, and I have my first Safari scheduled for April 2024. I am originally from Kentucky, but I am temporarily located in California due to work. Hopefully moving back this fall.

Giday Jon and welcome to the A H forums

:S Welcome: to AH!

Hi Jon,
Welcome to the forum.
I am Wayne Muller from Boss Safaris and Outfitters. Our outfit is based in Limpopo, about 30 min from
Phalaborwa. This area is one of the best hunting destinations in South Africa, and one of the last true
areas in the country where you can hunt alongside the Big 5. In addition, we have hunting concessions in
every province, where we pursue species in their natural habitat.
We cater to rifle and bow hunters, and offer photographic safaris and tours to the Kruger National Park
and surroundings. We are a one stop shop in the safari business.
Please feel free to visit our website for more information and thank you for your consideration. If you
have any questions about our Safaris, please send me a message or email me directly
(wayne@bosssafaris.com)

Welcome to AH Jon, I presume you mean a safari to Africa? Have you decided what country yet?

Welcome to AH Jon!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome welcome welcome

How’s it going everyone. Thanks for letting me join. My name is Jon, and I have my first Safari scheduled for April 2024. I am originally from Kentucky, but I am temporarily located in California due to work. Hopefully moving back this fall.

Welcome and good luck!

Welcome! Have a great trip! Hope you can sneak over to Kruger for a few days;)

:S Welcome:

Hello Jackson_jl (Jon),

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

I know you are already booked to go and no doubt your chosen safari company will take perfect care of you.
I predict you will have a wonderful time.
However, if you have any questions about what gear to bring, let me know.

I will be happy to answer your inquiries, especially about firearms, ammunition, sighting equipment, clothing, footwear and such.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
(Paul)

Good day! Welcome on AH!

Hi Jon. Welcome to AH from rural Idaho. I’m excited for you to go in your first safari! How wonderful. There is a quote by Richard Mullen: “The only man I envy is the man who has not yet been to Africa - for he has so much to look forward to." I agree . Happy adventures! Sue

Welcome to AH

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquesgriffin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois