greetings

Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Chibulo, welcome to AH! Looking forward to your input on here.
 
Welcome to AH chibulo!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Welcome aboard chibulo. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you have any near term hunting plans ?
 
Welcome aboard chibulo. Please tell us a little more about yourself as it relates to hunting. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own? Do you have any near term hunting plans ?
Thank you,I've loved hunting from when I was little,I hunt practically every year ,resident hunting and on game farms .I own a cz 7mm rem.mag.,cz 375 h&h ,Cogswell and Harrison 404jeff
 
chibulo, how about some pictures of your 404 Jeffery?
 
Welcome to this great forum Chibulo! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH Chibulo! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH, Zambia is a wonderful country.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,430
Messages
1,575,991
Members
170,500
Latest member
ChristelLy
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top