Greetings

Philip Nelson

New member
Joined
Oct 5, 2014
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Location
Fargo
Hunted
since my youth
Greetings, I am a new professional hunter who grew up in Cameroon. I have been involved in hunting since the 1960s when my parents arrived there as missionaries. I am working for Cam Grieg and his company Bombazi Wilderness in Cameroon. Just starting this season and will be working in the King's zone there. looking forward to chatting with you.
 
Greetings, I am a new professional hunter who grew up in Cameroon. I have been involved in hunting since the 1960s when my parents arrived there as missionaries. I am working for Cam Grieg and his company Bombazi Wilderness in Cameroon. Just starting this season and will be working in the King's zone there. looking forward to chatting with you.

2011 Animals 006.JPG
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy from Texas, and welcome aboard!
 
Welcome Philip, best wishes on your new venture!
 
Welcome Philip, nice red river hog!
 
welcome to AH , philllip
 
Welcome to AH, Philip !
 
Welcome to AH Philip! Enjoy the site. We would love to hear about your area that you hunt and see some pictures of animals taken.
 
Welcome again! now that little piggy has me drooling.
 
Welcome to AH Phillip.

It would be great if you would post some photos of trophies from your area.

Congratulations on your new venture. Hope all goes well and that the ebola scare doesn't slow you down to much next year.

Will you be the PH on all hunts?

Correct me if I am wrong, is there a self guided hunt available as well?

What are the chances of getting a LDE in your area?

All the best.
 
Welcome to AH.
Good luck with your PH career.
 
Welcome Philip.
 
Welcome to AH Philip! Looking forward to your participation.
 
The self guided hunt is still available but there have been requests for a more organised service especially considering the language problem for English speakers. I will be there this season working to get the new part organised and working, along with the possibilities of more availability of other zones as they come up. There has been some worry about ebola but so far there is none in Cameroon.
 
Welcome Philip, you will love this sight, very addictive!
 
Also the LDEs are there, though hunting them means going into the mountains we have access to. Also there are as of yet no roads in that zone.
 
Welcome.
 
Welcome!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,293
Messages
1,571,876
Members
169,457
Latest member
ElissaAsmu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top