Greetings from Wisconsin

BrianG

Reaction score
Member of
NRA,SCI,DRSS
Sorry took me so long to post my intro.
I've been too busy reading all the great information on this site. I live in South Eastern Wisconsin and like most
people here have been dreaming of going to Africa since I was a kid. I'm just getting started planning my safari,
so I will probably have lots of questions for you guys. The more I look the ideas I get.

Thanks

Welcome Brian.
You already know you are in for it. :)

Brian, first welcome to the forum, second enjoy the planning of the trip it's all part of the climatic effect that is Africa. Ask away, these guys know their stuff.

Welcome Brian, Enjoy the planing, the site is full of helpfull facts and information.

My best always.

Welcome. You will find that this is great place to start planning your trip and you will pick up a couple of friends or two.

Welcome to AH BrianG!

Welcome to the forum Brian !

You will certainly get all the necessary information here.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Brian! Enjoy:D

Welcome to AH. It is one of the best forums you can find.
Enjoy the vast amount of information and the readiness of people to help when needed.

Welcome to the forum BrianG it is good to have you on board!

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions?

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Welcome fellow "cheese-head." Looks like AH is being invaded by Wisconsin. My wife and I just joined yesterday. Glad to have you aboard Brian.

Welcome aboard Wisconsin Brian, lot's of knowledgeable guys on here, and some great outfitters, and PH's. Alaska Brian :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg