Greetings from Wisconsin

BrianG

New member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
4
Reaction score
1
Member of
NRA,SCI,DRSS
Sorry took me so long to post my intro.
I've been too busy reading all the great information on this site. I live in South Eastern Wisconsin and like most
people here have been dreaming of going to Africa since I was a kid. I'm just getting started planning my safari,
so I will probably have lots of questions for you guys. The more I look the ideas I get.

Thanks
 
Welcome Brian.
You already know you are in for it. :)
 
Brian, first welcome to the forum, second enjoy the planning of the trip it's all part of the climatic effect that is Africa. Ask away, these guys know their stuff.
 
Welcome Brian, Enjoy the planing, the site is full of helpfull facts and information.

My best always.
 
Welcome. You will find that this is great place to start planning your trip and you will pick up a couple of friends or two.
 
Welcome to AH BrianG!
 
Welcome to the forum Brian !

You will certainly get all the necessary information here.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Brian! Enjoy:D
 
Welcome to the forum BrianG it is good to have you on board!

Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions?

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen
 
Welcome fellow "cheese-head." Looks like AH is being invaded by Wisconsin. My wife and I just joined yesterday. Glad to have you aboard Brian.
 
Welcome aboard Wisconsin Brian, lot's of knowledgeable guys on here, and some great outfitters, and PH's. Alaska Brian :)
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,292
Messages
1,571,863
Members
169,451
Latest member
Nickjohniu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top