Greetings from VA

Welcome Eric. This forum has a wealth of information from some extremely knowledgeable folks, enjoy and have fun planning!
We would be happy to assist you in anyway possible.
 
Welcome to AH Eric! Planning is half the fun! Enjoy the site!
 
Welcome to AH Eric!
A big congrats on your trip! I am sure you will have a fantastic time!

Please keep us in mind for helping to get your trophies home!

- Tom
 
Welcome to AH. I know you will find this to be a great resource for planning a safari.
Regards,
Philip
 
Welcome to AH, from just across the state line in TN! There are a few of us Africa travelers fairly local to you.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,306
Messages
1,572,320
Members
169,524
Latest member
hunverealo1973
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top