Greetings from Utah

Welcome from Montana, great list of animals you have there.
 
Sorry to hear San Juan was unkind to you-elk ridge is one of my favorite places on earth. I would add waterbuck to your list, again one of my favorites. . .

It was certainly beautiful country! The perfect storm of undesirable conditions unfortunately lined up. Hopefully, another opportunity arises to experience it again in more favorable circumstances.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Greenhead_Slayer, welcome to the AH forum! Good for you taking your son to Africa! You two are going to have a grand adventure I’m certain!
 
First time poster, long time lurker from Utah. I’m booked for my first Africa adventure for May of ‘24 and couldn’t be more excited! My son and I will be headed to SA for plains game, possibly a cape buffalo too if the stars align budget wise.

I’ve spent most my life hunting waterfowl, elk, deer, antelope, and other big game in Utah and the adjacent states, but have never done anything comparable to an Africa trip. My 9 year old son drew a ewe Rocky Mountain sheep in New Mexico last year. He made a great shot and is hooked. I lucked out and also drew a Wyoming bison tag and harvested in January. For the cost of those 2 non-resident tags we could’ve had a pretty long harvest list in Africa! I’ve got a few data points for some stateside hunts, and am looking forward to swapping them for some Africa advice.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH, the Limpopo Province has great hunting!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,268
Messages
1,571,074
Members
169,252
Latest member
MarinaVpp
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top