Greetings from Texas

btpierce

New member
Joined
Oct 26, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Deals & offers
1
Hello All,
I've been looking around the site for a while now and thought i should introduce myself. I live in West Texas and I am an avid hunter of deer, pigs, dove, and upland birds. My wife is also a hunter and we hope in few years to make it to Africa as well as some other destinations. I'm really impressed with all the info on AH and can't wait to talk with hunters who have already been and those who are planning to go so I can get the best informatio out there. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,

Brodie
 
Welcome aboard Brodie. If you are looking to go to Africa, you have definitely started in the right place. There is tons of good information here as well as a lot of nice people to help you out too.

nd
 
Welcome to AH Brodie you will find all you need to know to plan your Future Trip to Africa, I Did. Good luck with your planning thats half the fun. Bob
 
Welcome to AH Brodie! Where are you in West Texas? I am from Odessa area, Gardendale, and like to see others in this area here. Welcome!
 
If you plan to hunt in Africa it is always a good idea to collect as much information as possible and book long in advance.
 
Welcome aboard Brodie,
There are a lot of great guys here with African hunting experience that can answer most of the questions you may have.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,439
Messages
1,576,365
Members
170,562
Latest member
MavisWoods
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top