Greetings from Texas

btpierce

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Hello All,
I've been looking around the site for a while now and thought i should introduce myself. I live in West Texas and I am an avid hunter of deer, pigs, dove, and upland birds. My wife is also a hunter and we hope in few years to make it to Africa as well as some other destinations. I'm really impressed with all the info on AH and can't wait to talk with hunters who have already been and those who are planning to go so I can get the best informatio out there. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks,

Brodie

Welcome aboard Brodie. If you are looking to go to Africa, you have definitely started in the right place. There is tons of good information here as well as a lot of nice people to help you out too.

nd

Welcome to AH Brodie you will find all you need to know to plan your Future Trip to Africa, I Did. Good luck with your planning thats half the fun. Bob

Welcome to AH Brodie! Where are you in West Texas? I am from Odessa area, Gardendale, and like to see others in this area here. Welcome!

If you plan to hunt in Africa it is always a good idea to collect as much information as possible and book long in advance.

Welcome aboard Brodie,
There are a lot of great guys here with African hunting experience that can answer most of the questions you may have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LawerenceC

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!