Greetings from Oklahoma

MDell49

New member
Joined
Sep 21, 2022
Messages
6
Reaction score
14
Just reaching out to the members here and saying thanks for allowing me to participate. I learned of this forum from a longtime friend and hunting partner. As usual he was spot on in his recommendation.
I'm Mike, retired great grandfather married for 45 years. I love to hunt shoot and develop loads for my different hunting rifles. I'm sure I will learn a great deal and hope to be able to contribute in a small way.

Mike
 
Welcome to the party Mike. Great people here on AH.
 
Welcome from another Oklahoman! Glad you joined
 
Welcome to AH. Look forward to your input.
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Mike! Glad to have you join us and looking forward to having you share some of your wisdom.
 
Hello Mike, welcome to AH. What do you hunt? Rifles? Do you have any plans for Africa?
Regards,
Kevin
 
Hello MDell49,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Giday Mike and welcome to the A H forums.
 
Welcome to AH. Enjoy the forum, it's very addicting.
 
welcome welcome welcome
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Glad you joined us!
 
Welcome to you! Looking forward to hearing from you!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,135
Members
169,265
Latest member
Rosemarie9
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top