Greetings from Oklahoma

Welcome to AH!
 
welcome from Baja Oklahoma.
 
Just reaching out to the members here and saying thanks for allowing me to participate. I learned of this forum from a longtime friend and hunting partner. As usual he was spot on in his recommendation.
I'm Mike, retired great grandfather married for 45 years. I love to hunt shoot and develop loads for my different hunting rifles. I'm sure I will learn a great deal and hope to be able to contribute in a small way.

Mike
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH! Glad you found us and joined our community.
 
Welcome! My dog is also from Oklahoma, he says hi too :)
 
Welcome to AH the best hunting site on the interweb
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to AH, Mike!
 
Thanks all. I am addicted and booked a return trip for May. This is going to get expensive!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,271
Messages
1,571,246
Members
169,308
Latest member
ClaudiaRig
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top