Greetings from ohio

custer

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
23
Media
3
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hi everybody!! I have joined this forum because everybody is so helpful. My husband has always wanted to hunt cape buffalo. I would go along as a non hunter. We are trying to find a reputable outfitter and are overwhelmed at this point. There are so many to choose from .but don't know who to pick. We are thinking that Zimbabwe would be our choice at this time. We live in Ohio. Joe, my husband, has always hunted and we went to Alaska in 1993, where he got a beautiful brown bear and a white wolf. Since then we have saved our money to someday go to Africa. If any of you could advise us it sure would be appreciated. Thank you for reading my post..sheila
 
Welcome to AH Sheila!!

I will drop you a DM with some great options...


Regards,
Adriaan
 
Welcome to AH custer! Nice to have you join the conversations...
 
Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!
 
Welcome to AH Sheila.
I recommend Nyamazana Safaris from Zimbabwe with PH Wayne Van Den Bergh.
Good luck and all the best.
Witold

Yip, another vote for Wayne. Welcome to the forum.
 
Welcome Sheila! You have come to the right place to research your dream safari... Enjoy the site.
 
Welcome to the forum!

You are definitely in the right place!

Regards
 
Hi Sheila, welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH, their are plenty of good outfitters, Martin Pieters would be good too in Zimbabwe.
 
Welcome to AH Sheila
You already have two EXCELLENT suggestions

Good luck planning this trip
 
Welcome to AH Sheila! You two are going to love Africa.
 
Welcome to AH Sheila! I will be sending you a PM shortly. Look at the upper right corner when you login to see that you have something in your Inbox.
 
You are sure in the right place to receive answers to any subject about hunting in Africa! Welcome!
Go to Dallas the first week in January to the Dallas Safari Club convention! You will be amazed!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,395
Members
169,558
Latest member
Joneseleepe
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top