Greetings from ohio

custer

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hi everybody!! I have joined this forum because everybody is so helpful. My husband has always wanted to hunt cape buffalo. I would go along as a non hunter. We are trying to find a reputable outfitter and are overwhelmed at this point. There are so many to choose from .but don't know who to pick. We are thinking that Zimbabwe would be our choice at this time. We live in Ohio. Joe, my husband, has always hunted and we went to Alaska in 1993, where he got a beautiful brown bear and a white wolf. Since then we have saved our money to someday go to Africa. If any of you could advise us it sure would be appreciated. Thank you for reading my post..sheila

Welcome to AH Sheila!!

I will drop you a DM with some great options...

Regards,
Adriaan

Welcome to AH custer! Nice to have you join the conversations...

Welcome to AH.

All the best from Romania!

Welcome to AH Sheila.
I recommend Nyamazana Safaris from Zimbabwe with PH Wayne Van Den Bergh.
Good luck and all the best.
Witold

Yip, another vote for Wayne. Welcome to the forum.

Welcome Sheila! You have come to the right place to research your dream safari... Enjoy the site.

Welcome to the forum!

You are definitely in the right place!

Regards

Hi Sheila, welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, their are plenty of good outfitters, Martin Pieters would be good too in Zimbabwe.

Welcome to AH Sheila
You already have two EXCELLENT suggestions

Good luck planning this trip

Welcome to AH Sheila! You two are going to love Africa.

Welcome to AH Sheila! I will be sending you a PM shortly. Look at the upper right corner when you login to see that you have something in your Inbox.

You are sure in the right place to receive answers to any subject about hunting in Africa! Welcome!
Go to Dallas the first week in January to the Dallas Safari Club convention! You will be amazed!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg