GREETINGS FROM MICHIGAN

Welcome huntaholic (I like that!) can't wait for pictures and report.
Have a great hunt!

Just 3 days until I depart for SA tor trip 2... I finally got a start on reporting my first trip. Look for it in the Hunting Reports Forum.

As a very seasoned hunter I am excited to find this forum so I can read topics and stories from people that share my passion. I am about 5 weeks away from my second trip to Africa and I can tell you I am very excited...
My first trip I joined a couple buddies that had experience hunting Africa but not the Eastern or Western Cape. I was told I was in for a treat going to the area we were headed for the first trip to Africa. I was not disappointed at all until I started paying the bills for the trip. Having planned to take 6 animals on a 12 day hunt I thought I would have my work cut out for me... Little did I know that I would be sending home 12 trophies and taking a total of 13 animals. Shortly before my trip in 2014 I met a gentleman that was going to the Eastern Cape the week after I returned. We stayed in touch through mutual friends and in Feb of 2016 was asked if my wife and I would like to join him and his wife and some mutual friends in a trip back to the Eastern Cape with KMG Safris. It didnt take alot of convincing to make our minds up. A quick email to Marius and a phone call to discuss some of the details and we were booked. Our trip is getting close and the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place to paint a much anticipated picture... A few weeks ago the group had the opportunity to go to Toronto and meet Marius and his wife Kim, thats when it really started to sink in for my wife. I am very excited to return, but I think my wife has a higher level of excitement knowing she will get to experience what she has seen in photos and videos from my first trip. I look forward to reading some info on hear and sharing with you my experiences...

How about some photos and congratulations.

Safe travels and good hunting, I look forward to pictures. On your return I would welcome a live conversation for advice on my first trip.

Safe travels and good hunting, I look forward to pictures. On your return I would welcome a live conversation for advice on my first trip.

I see your from Northern Michigan. Send me a pm with your number I'll give you a shout.

Welcome fellow Michigander.
I live in Newaygo county. Send me a PM email and maybe we can get together some time and "tell some trueism" hunting stories.

Hi,
I just found your AH post, I’m in Oceania Co. Give me a shout.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you