GREETINGS FROM MICHIGAN

Welcome huntaholic (I like that!) can't wait for pictures and report.
Have a great hunt!
 
Just 3 days until I depart for SA tor trip 2... I finally got a start on reporting my first trip. Look for it in the Hunting Reports Forum.
 
As a very seasoned hunter I am excited to find this forum so I can read topics and stories from people that share my passion. I am about 5 weeks away from my second trip to Africa and I can tell you I am very excited...
My first trip I joined a couple buddies that had experience hunting Africa but not the Eastern or Western Cape. I was told I was in for a treat going to the area we were headed for the first trip to Africa. I was not disappointed at all until I started paying the bills for the trip. Having planned to take 6 animals on a 12 day hunt I thought I would have my work cut out for me... Little did I know that I would be sending home 12 trophies and taking a total of 13 animals. Shortly before my trip in 2014 I met a gentleman that was going to the Eastern Cape the week after I returned. We stayed in touch through mutual friends and in Feb of 2016 was asked if my wife and I would like to join him and his wife and some mutual friends in a trip back to the Eastern Cape with KMG Safris. It didnt take alot of convincing to make our minds up. A quick email to Marius and a phone call to discuss some of the details and we were booked. Our trip is getting close and the pieces of the puzzle are falling into place to paint a much anticipated picture... A few weeks ago the group had the opportunity to go to Toronto and meet Marius and his wife Kim, thats when it really started to sink in for my wife. I am very excited to return, but I think my wife has a higher level of excitement knowing she will get to experience what she has seen in photos and videos from my first trip. I look forward to reading some info on hear and sharing with you my experiences...

How about some photos and congratulations.
 
Safe travels and good hunting, I look forward to pictures. On your return I would welcome a live conversation for advice on my first trip.
 
Safe travels and good hunting, I look forward to pictures. On your return I would welcome a live conversation for advice on my first trip.

I see your from Northern Michigan. Send me a pm with your number I'll give you a shout.
 
Welcome fellow Michigander.
I live in Newaygo county. Send me a PM email and maybe we can get together some time and "tell some trueism" hunting stories.

Hi,
I just found your AH post, I’m in Oceania Co. Give me a shout.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,346
Messages
1,573,638
Members
169,776
Latest member
gastmindwato1973
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top