Greetings from Florida

Ballyhoo

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I’m a new member who has been doing a lot of lurking for some time now. On a whim over the past Christmas holiday, my father and I decided to go on our first African safari. This trip will be a nice “bookend” to his 40 years in education as he just retired. After researching several outfitters, I made a connection with Marius Goosen from KMG Hunting Safaris and will be departing in two weeks. My dad plans to rifle hunt while I’d prefer to get as much bow hunting in as possible but ultimately we’re just looking for a great experience all the way around.
I’d like to thank everyone for the information on this site that has been extremely helpful in our preparations and look forward to humbly trying to contribute at some point. Additionally, I hope to have some pictures and a great story to tell upon our return.
Brandon

Welcome to AH Brandon! Thank you for the kind words. Wishing you an amazing time with your father in Africa.

Welcome to AH! You will have a great time with Marius.

Thanks for joining, good luck on your trip and we look forward to hearing your stories as well as seeing the pictures. Happy hunting.

Hi Brandon, Welcome to the forum. :)

You will be in good hands with Marius. Good choice. (y)

gday Brandon ,welcome and enjoy AH .
good luck on you and your fathers first African adventure ,mate...
you've made a great choice in marius,and will be looking foreward to reading all about it on your return .

Welcome to to the posting side.
Good luck on your hunt.

You know the drill. Lots of pictures and hunt report are due when you return.

Welcome to AH, Brandon!

Welcome!!!

Man are you gonna have a great time!!

Welcome to AH Brandon! You and your father picked a great outfitter you'll not be disappointed. We'll be waiting upon your return to hear all about it and see all the pics.

Welcome to AH, Brandon, wish you the best of luck !

Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
Welcome!(y)
Got to love old teachers!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg