Greetings from Eastern Cape RSA

Welcome to AH, I have hunted the Eastern Cape near Cradock in 2016, you live in a great area.
 
HiHi , do you remember where or with who
I hunted with Eldre from Lucca African Safaris. We hunted a fairly large area from Aberdeen to Jansenville, up to Pearston and between Cookhouse and Cradock.
Will be back in the area in 2020
 
Welcome to AH.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Hello and welcome!
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome to AH Linde08!
 
Welcome aboard Linde08. I hunt on my own land in the U.S. white tailed deer mainly although turkey and black bear frequent the place regularly. Being able to hunt your own farm in RSA has got to be a real pleasure. What species of animals have you taken? What size farm do you own, what do you raise on it?
 
Welcome to AH !
 
Hihi Shootist43

I farm on about 8000 hectares ( 19000 acres) of natural veld and 1200 acres of irrigation under center pivots.

We farm with merino sheep ,angora goats, bonsmara cattle and ostriches. Under irrigation we plant lucerne , maize and barley. We also operate a animal feed factory.

Game currently on the farm includes
Eland
Kudu
Oryx
Red hartebeest
Black and blue wildebeest
Impala
Fallow deer
Mountain rhebuck
Springbuck
Bushbuck
Zebra
Duiker
Steenbuck
Warthog and bushpig .

We are not game fenced so the animals roam freely .

Ive shot all of the above except zebra .

I hunt with the following calibers , each serving its own purpose

300 h&h
270 Remington
243 Sako
222 250 Sako
.357 uberti
.22 anshultz

Thanks for asking , have a good one
 
Linde08, welcome to AH! Sounds like you have a nice farm with a large variety of game!
 
I’m a little late doing so, but welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH Linde08! Nice to have you as part of our community. Enjoy the site!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,572,014
Members
169,474
Latest member
AubreyWyan
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top