Greetings from Down Under

@Bren7X64 As you and your cousin start to figure out what you're interested in, I highly recommend taking a look at the hunt specials offered here. They are great deals and usually you can modify them by adding on additional PG.

I think I have yet to read a bad report on any of this site's sponsors, so you're definitely in the right place.

Welcome to AH !

Your 9.3 x 62 should serve you just fine. I'm going on a Plains Game hunt this August with Cruiser Safaris. My 10 day package includes Kudu, Blue Wildebeest, Gemsbok, Impala, Blesbok, and a Warthog. We did a lot of research prior to booking with Cruiser Safaris. Their package was similar to what other outfitters were offering. But their price was a lot less. After booking with them I discovered a half dozen local guys that hunted with them and loved it. Several have booked multiple times. I am taking a 35 Whelen, which is a kissing cousin of the 9.3 x 62 and a 6.5 x 55 Swedish Mauser. From all the articles and posts I've seen on this site, I'm not expecting any issues or regrets.

Welcome to the best forum in the world!

Welcome to AH!

Wow, what can I say?

No-one has even crapped on me yet and told me that what I want is a hunt in Kazakstan or something.

This is (well, it seems to be) a very gentle forum.

@Bren7X64 This is a rare place give the state of the internet these days. Nothing but friendly people that share a passion for hunting.

Welcome Bren7X64,

All the best with your planning for your trip. You are certainly among friends around this forum.

Take Care,
Marius Goosen

Welcome!

Welcome , we always love a lurker to join!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LashawnHay

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,