Greetings from Denmark

Kalthoff

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Thanks for allowing me onboard.

I've not been to Africa yet, but hope to take a trip within the foreseeable future.

The history and hunting lore of sub-saharan Africa has become a fascination for me. I've developed a taste for the tales of hunting and life in Africa in the old days.

My hunting experience from my own country is quite different from the African hunting I read about, so African hunting will be something new for me to learn.

Last edited:
Welcome aboard!

Welcome to AH and best of luck getting to Africa. You’ll spend the rest of your days itching to get back again. ;)

Welcome to AH !

Thanks for allowing me onboard.

I've not been to Africa yet, but hope to take a trip within the foreseeable future.

The history and hunting lore of sub-saharan Africa has become a fascination for me. I've developed a taste for the tales of hunting and life in Africa in the old days.

My hunting experience from my own country is quite different from the African hunting I read about, so African hunting will be something new for me to learn.

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH Kalthoff! Glad you found us.

Welcome aboard Kaltoff. Please tell us a little more about yourself as a hunter. Things like what have you hunted in the past, what kind and caliber rifles do you own, do you reload. What species are you thinking about for your first hunt? Do you have a timeframe? First time African hunters often book a year or more in advance. This is the best site on the net to get the information you need to plan your first Safari. Use the "search" function AH offers to find answers to your questions.

Hey there! I just read about the impressive requirements Denmark has before you can own firearms and hunt. I am always learning something here. Perhaps you will teach us all a thing or two and maybe learn something from us.
Again welcome!

Kalthoff, welcome to the forum! Lots of information here to help you get to Africa!

Giday Kalthoff and welcome to the A H forums

Welcome to the AH community. Unless you are from Africa, I don’t think many on here had experienced hunting like you will in Africa. Yes, all hunting at its core has similar foundations, but African hunting is not only different, but the surroundings, game, people and places are all part of the vast differences you will experience. Best of luck in your planning. The site is incredible resource, even for the seasoned African hunter!

Welcome to AH

Welcome

Hello Kalthof,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.

Welcome to AH!

Hilsen fra den grøne ø

Welcome to AH.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnT3006

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg