Greetings from Croatia

dearhunter

Reaction score
Member of
Croatian Hunting Federation
Hunted
Croatia, Slovenia
Hello fellow hunters! I am a relatively new hunter (hunting for five years). Never been anywhere outside Europe in my life, but I am going on a hunting trip to Namibia this year with my friend. He reads this forum every day, so I figured I should join as well and learn as much as I can first hand.

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy Namibia!

Welcome to AH sir.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome aboard dearhunter. AH can teach you anything you want to know about hunting in Africa. What are planning to hunt? Will you be taking your own rifle or renting one from your outfitter?

Welcome to AH dearhunter! You're in for a great adventure. Hope you will share some of your hunt with us when you return.

Welcome aboard dearhunter. AH can teach you anything you want to know about hunting in Africa. What are planning to hunt? Will you be taking your own rifle or renting one from your outfitter?

I am still exploring the options in different packages, but I will probably go for 4-5 trophies (kudu, oryx, hartebeest). That is if my hunt goes as planned, which is rarely the case :)
As for the rifle, our agent told me that it is better to rent it from the outfitter. It seems that there is a lot of paperwork, and other potential problems if I take my own rifle.

Welcome

Having a friend that reads the forum daily is going to have you hooked very shortly.

Welcome to AH. Enjoy your education.

Welcome to AH !

Welcome dearhunter! You’re going to have a grand time on your first Africa hunt! It’s very addictive!

Welcome to AH, hope you have a great trip!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH! Enjoy the site.

Hello fellow hunters! I am a relatively new hunter (hunting for five years). Never been anywhere outside Europe in my life, but I am going on a hunting trip to Namibia this year with my friend. He reads this forum every day, so I figured I should join as well and learn as much as I can first hand.
Welcome. Lots of information here. Enjoy Namibia!

Welcome to AH dearhunter! We look forward to you sharing your stories!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corinne146

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you